I'm reminded of the words of a guy at work who, after buying his first house, was commenting on all the repairs and redecorating he was doing. "It never ends!" he screamed in summation.
It never ends!
I was hoping to get some of the high points painted on the exterior this weekend, but rain prevented that. Instead Maryanne and I cleaned and re-installed some sliding doors. Tonight I'll go to the house, put up some cabinets that are ready, and start painting the downstairs bathroom with some textured paint. Doubt I'll knock out the whole room, but I can make a dent. Tomorrow I'll take it easy; a trip to Lowes and another trip to pay the guys for the floor. I was hoping to list tomorrow, but that won't happen. Instead I'll spend the rest of the week painting and putting up trim- and baseboards. Also need to fill the hottub, fill a hole outside with dirt, cut and bury an old motor, and probably mow the yards again. Yes, -yards-.
Of course, a good chunk of this is on the condition that the rain stops so I -can- paint and mow. And I still need to repaint those trimboards and most of the cubbard doors. Yipes.
Okay, I'll stop now before I depress myself. It's really not -that- much left to do, just hard to find the time to do it all.