Ok, so my birthday's coming up, and I know some of you out there would like to know what I want. And a word of warning, I'm from the school of "if I need it, I buy it" so the list is pretty much just "toys I'd like for my birthday", with a few concessions to those practical people out there. And, as another concession, nothing is over $20.
A non-sliding cutting board They apparently make them now with silicone undersides that won't slide on the counter, and they're cheap.
Terrestrial Directions: Scavenger Lands I've heard it's good, and the cover looks nifty.
A Gift Certificate to Hobby Lobby I have glass supplies I need to buy. "Glass supplies" you ask? Yeah, as in stained glass. I'm not sure what I'll need, since Maryanne has some stuff already, but she says I'll need different types of solder for sure.
The Illuminatus Trilogy A collection of three very strange novels that I've always been curious about and told I should read.
Confirmation of Local Tuna Steak I've been looking for a place to buy tuna steak, and everybody talks about some place in Springdale, or Bentonville, or wherever, but nobody knows where the place -really- is or even what it's called. I'd like it if someone could tell me of a place that they can confirm sells tuna steak.
Manual of Exalted Power: Dragon Blooded One of them thar' gamin' books I enjoy so much.
A Fire Extinguisher Yes, I replaced the bag of emergency flour, but sometimes it's just better to have something to hit a fire with at a range.
Wonders of the Lost Age I read a copy of this, and really enjoyed it. Wouldn't mind having one of my own.